Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Keeper of Keys
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went up and took some pictures for the spring meet comming up for the bay area. All these pics were taken near or at marin headlands.
O my car was dirty in these pics (rained a day ago when i took these) but looks like the photos really don't show you the dirt. The car may go up for sale in July/Augest sometime

·
Keeper of Keys
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 3 cars for 1 driver.... I want to get rid of all 3. What I want is a very nice economy car, and a very nice weekend car. As i have the two cars pick out and money ready for both, The legend has been great, It does still need some work, interior for One will need to be redone, leather is crack and such. The legend is my daily driver, and that is because I really dislike the 99 TL i have (people who went to the last Monterey meet in 07 know why) the Mercedes i don't trust getting me around for a long period of time. The legend with it lowered is a lot more difficult to drive and i hate to drive it put more miles on the car lol..(I wanted it as a weekend car)

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
those are those ebay TL rims. how are they? i thought about getting them b4 the tsx rims i got.....
nice car, unique color.
wasnt there a problem with your car? i remember reading a post about it.. if not... then.. my mistake.

keep up the good work!. its always nice to see a mint legend like that.

questions
-what exhaust is that?
-how is the 3.5 engine, do you feel a significant diff?

·
Keeper of Keys
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep i had them ever since i owend the car (since 03) I am the second owner on the car. Ya the problem i post about 1 1/2 ago, Fuel pump fuse blew.That was all, Brought my legend to a halt a .25 cent fuse. Big differance witht eh 3.5 all lowend, I don't drive the legend hard (I know its old) makes me nervous sometimes, but i have step on it a couple times, and lets just say in an auto, first and second loose traction, I do have the type II manifold that i havn't put on yet plus i need to get the car rechiped for the 3.5

·
Keeper of Keys
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there 17x7.5 i believe I think the stock Legend wheels are 6.5. No rubbing at all (has a nice 1 1/2 degree Camber on the wheels), Speed bumps though i will sometimes bottom out on the resonator. Has the Ksport Coilovers. The picture in my sig is old and thats without the Coilovers.

·
Yeah BABY!
972 Posts
That's a great looking car man. I love the color and the wheels. Did you buy the wheels that color?

·
Keeper of Keys
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude the TL stock has more hp than the legend stock on paper but i had so much trouble keeping up with you guys , I had to keep in 4000rpms (vtech) just to keep up.. pissed me off so much lol, The mercedes has electrical problems.. though i do love it i don't trust it. Another mercedes is one of my next cars, i think only 1 or 2 members know which one it is :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
If the suspension is bothering you, just go back to stock (or at least something more conservative). New leather is $800 (installed, even here in the Bay Area). And for god's sake, get the right chip in there for the 3.5! :D

Keep it (as either the daily or weekend mobile)! :bigok:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
looking real nice! the tunnel shot feels exiting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
473 Posts
great shots. that is a beautiful car. i too love the color. what color is it exactly? i think that would look really good on my g1 sedan.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I love the color too! you got a nice flow in the car. everything seems to go together nicely.

·
Registered
619 Posts
are those the C/R/C tails that Double Glow is making? or are they from Japan?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts