Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ahh my first post on the new forums since switching over from the old. Anyway..I sold my G3 KA9 after selling my G2 KA8 which some of the old timers might recall. I since upgraded to a 99+ KA9 and threw the rims on from the 97. I'm still debating whether I should put the springs on from the 97. Here's a few pics of my Acuras in the past year and a half. Thanks to our crew's affiliate Colin at dohccorp.com.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Looks great man..I love the 99-up RL's compared to the 96-98....I like the Pearl White and the rims...

Welcome to the forums...I've thought about creating a section of the forums for the RL and even purchasing www.acura-rl.com and making it point to these forums...What do you think?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Eric,

SUHweet, you're making me want to buy an RL

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
What sucks about EY's RL, and some of the other members of our crew is that when they park next to me, they make my 17" rims look like 15" rims :) I think I'm the only one in the crew who is running on 17" aftermarket rimes. Everyone else has 18, 19 or 20s. :eek:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ya, I know what you mean Chris...I remember back in the day when seeing "20's" was a rare site...Now that 22's,23's and higher are being made, 20's look small when you see them on some SUV's...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chris: Your car looks awesome no doubt... the 17's look good. Everytime I see your car it makes me miss my coupe. Did you see the other pics Colin posted from the BBQ/cruise?

Matt: An RL section would be cool..although I don't think there would be much traffic to the area??

Legendary: How's the Supra? I wish I coulda kept mine.. but.. you know what happened. But anyway you look at it..I'm happy with the RL. Hopefully in a year I'll put on the value sports kit. Not sure though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts