Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on my way to Andretti's speed lab today around 3:50 PM and just as i start gettin onto 285 west from 85 i saw this cute ass asian chick in a white coupe in the adjoining on ramp for 285.....her onramp had a shorter circumfrance than mines so i had to step on it to catch her when she got on.....so anyways i'm starting to accel when this semi gets in my lane and i have to slow down and wait behind him until our onramp merges:mad: so finally i'm on 285 and i can see her coupe in the distance, i was trying to catch up to her(there was alot of traffic) when i started to catch her i saw a another red coupe....had some damage on the door, but what are the chances of three coupes on the highway at the same time?

·
Registered
81 Posts
pretty rare, dont think Ill ever see the day when there are three legends on the same road here, to see 3 COUPES would be something. I see about 1 coupe a month, and its usually the same tan LS that this cute girl drives.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
You think that's odd?

Get this, first of all, I hardly ever see many Legends around here. I've seen quite a bit of G1 Sedans and 91-93 Sedans, but no coupes. or 94-95 Sedans.

Anyways I'm going to pick up my little brother, and to the right of one of these roads is a place where they sell flowers, plants, etc.. lots of them, fenced off. Outside of this place I once saw a red coupe, it wasn't fixed up but I was like "wow, a G2 Coupe, maybe I should leave a note!". I didn't (what if the owner has a gun and sees me near his car?? This is L.A afterall.. LOL)

I started seeing the coupe there every 3 days or so. About 1 week after the appearance of the red coupe, I saw a Black Coupe in its' place! With aftermarket rims, and clear corners... I was like wow, what a coincedence in the same spot!! I saw it one more time, then I started seeing the red coupe again.

Well today, I was turning on the same street and behind me, a Legend. Sedan, body colored grille (GS!), Cashmere Silver I believe (looks like LegendGS' Sedan).

I was late so didn't get a good look at it, but I saw it park in the same spot as the two previous LEGENDS! When I picked my bro up, I passed by there and didn't see it parked anymore, as I moved onto the main street, there it was, pretty far away by then, but I could tell it said L E G E N D on the back, a 94-95 GS probably.

I'm thinking it's a family owned business, and they all like the same cars.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Legend Coupes rare? Here in Hawaii, our group has nothing but G2 Coupes :) We had Tom with his GS Sedan, but he left for school in the mainland and we lost him for a few years until he gets back. We have Isaac witgh the only other Sedan. We have been trying to get more Sedans and G1 Legends, but its been hard to find them.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thai your lucky you live in Roswell, i was there today looks like a nice part of town, plus u got Andretti's near u. Have u been there yet?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
You can find alot of coupes in Queens NY. But get this, when I was going to get my TV installed in my car in the Bronx, I was going south on this street and when I came to a stop light, There was this other white G2 stock right next to me, and right behind him there was a black GS sedan and on the opposite side there was a red G2 coupe and a silver G1 right next to it and as i'm sitting there waiting for the light to change a green G2 sedan passes with some nice rims, and there was achampagne G2 sedan on the east bound lane, I was like :eek: :eek: , it was very cool seeing all those Legends sitting there. It made me kinda tingly inside. :D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
That must have been awesome Triton. You sure they were not shooting a music video? :)
:D :D :D I don't think they were. It would've been real cool though. Alot of people don't believe me when I tell them that story but it's true and there are alot of Legends out here in NYC.

·
Registered
456 Posts
U should come to our meets...we ALWAYS end up shocking people with our Legends...lol

You should keep your eye on the meets section

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Today Bada$$, Leon, and I (all G2 coups) were cruising in convoy for a few hours. We got a lot of looks. Bada$$ almost got hit head on by another G2 coup going the other way! By the way if you are on here, DONT PULL INTO ON COMMING TRAFFIC!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I had to vent that. We all though it was over. We plan on doing it often!
Later!
Lee

Hey Leon, you need that ECU! LOL!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
alright yall....peep this. im coming home from the city one night (SF), while crossing over the bridge to getting on to 580 a dark colored coupe(either green or blue..unsure) merges on with me. i was juiced(thinking "coo might actually to race another legend") were riding along im in the 3rd lane the other not far behind in the 2nd then bam!! i get high beamed from the back! i thought it was the cops or something. But know it was a 91 or 92 coupe white whith chrome wheels come riden up on both of us. i automatically jumped on it and next thing you know you got three coupes going about a buck ten on a saturday night down 580 through oakland. It was off the hook. as i was pulling off the free i see some bright lights come quick behind me and it was another rosewood legend like mine trying to catch up. so im one of probably few we have encountered a somewhat 4 way race of G2 coupes and mayan. i really wish i had a a camera or sumthen. But aye! that was a phat rush for me.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
G1 galoure

yo, I live in the middle of Long Island and I have 2 G1s in my yard first of all. Then in the area where i live (close to deerpark Long island) there is 1 Lime Green one (auto), 1 Red one, 1 gold one, 1 red one, 1 white one with a kamari Kit I beleave, 2 red legends at this Auto repair shop.(2 red ones. 1 stick and one Auto) and then there is a Lexus GS Blue color G2 Coupe and sometimes i see a red C2 with rims passing though. All coupes above so far.
I also see 6 Sedans on a rugular. I have a feeling my area knows a good car.

Thats 9 G1 coupes! I see on a regular! no jokes (2 does not drive yet)
1 lexus blue coupe with Rims (nice)

If I was to go to Deer Park long island at night I do not see 1.

Deer park Long island has been a Drag ,profile, hangout, show off area. In the summer there is a mini show in a parking lot!
I would love to see all my fellow legend owners lined up with me!!

If I go to queens like I always do, I see many Legends. like Triton says they all over NY

The used car dealers sells them for like 5k 6k! I say screw buying them though the dealer.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
of course

you mad, mi can't miss dat.

I hope my car2 is ready before that! I am pushing it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts