Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
take this, play in photo shop, and use packing tape over the top of it. or you can go to any sign shop and pay them to make a vinyl sticker (between $10-30).

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
this is where mine is. I used PS and made a yellow background copy and pasted it underneath it, then taped it over the strut bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bukowski=Legend said:
this is where mine is. I used PS and made a yellow background copy and pasted it underneath it, then taped it over the strut bar.
ok...thanks for the input...i thought the site had decals for all its members or something like www.weaksauce.com (JDM forum) does... by the way....what's taht big yellow thing above your strut brace?:)

·
Registered
583 Posts
LegendSpeed said:

ok...thanks for the input...i thought the site had decals for all its members or something like www.weaksauce.com (JDM forum) does... by the way....what's taht big yellow thing above your strut brace?:)
um, part of a failed attempt to get my old hi-6 installed. but it was fried. ordered/installed a new one and replaced the accel coil with the crane.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Bukowski=Legend said:

um, part of a failed attempt to get my old hi-6 installed. but it was fried. ordered/installed a new one and replaced the accel coil with the crane.
were did you get the strut bar??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts