Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Keeper of Keys
587 Posts
Im down, Your going to confuse our norcal/socal members with all the cali meets going on. The one im putting together now,and now this one... hella down !!! Should be an exciting year

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
I'm down for the summer meet.

·
Keeper of Keys
587 Posts
4cruizn, you know you didn't want to go, I remember you telling all of us that you never have any fun at our meets.... and don't really care for legends......hahah

J/K by the way

·
difficult to kill
710 Posts
cant say for sure yet if ill make this one. although the gokarts are mighty tempting....

·
Legend Enthusiast
815 Posts
NOICE!!! I know you told me you were planning something big, and here it is!!!

WOW! Are we doing Calaveras...at (gulp) midnight!? Hahaha, good times there my friend! I am MOST CERTAINLY DOWN, except for July 20th which is my mother's birthday.

Tyson, get that hand ready 'cause we need our traditional annual handshake, sir! :D

Max, I wish you'd come to the Northern California Legend Meet, but I understand if you can't make it. You'll be missed. :) Nevertheless, it is nice to see you post here once again!

I look forward to seeing all of you!

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Midnight cruise Max... that'll be interesting... as always, I'm all in :D

1. ALoneR
2. OverDrive
3. sinewave
4. l4zy415
5. Ken
6. 4cruizn
7. pnoye2

·
emayex.com
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im down, Your going to confuse our norcal/socal members with all the cali meets going on. The one im putting together now,and now this one... hella down !!! Should be an exciting year
Haha, that's why I called it the "West Coast" meet...because that means it could be anywhere! In all seriousness though; when I plan meets, I try to make sure it's worth the drive/time for everyone...I seriously think this meet should draw members from all over the state, and even neighboring states like Arizona.

WOW! Are we doing Calaveras...at (gulp) midnight!? Hahaha, good times there my friend! I am MOST CERTAINLY DOWN, except for July 20th which is my mother's birthday.
Yup! Amateur drivers are gonna be encouraged to stay in the back! Haha

The 20th is actually going to be a rest/travel day for those who aren't locals, so you won't be missing anything.

I haven't posted the itinerary yet because I don't want to clutter the first post this early.

I also updated the first post w/the updated list...unless you say "Im In" or something similar to that, I won't put you on the list because I want a realistic number for our attendance. ALSO, re-read what's at the bottom of the first post...I'm gonna be contacting everyone about this meet so I'll need contact info!

I appreciate all the enthusiasm, spread the word guys! This year's gonna be big!

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
I may not bring the Legend but, I should be a tentative/go. Anyone care to put up a wager for best lap time on whatever track we do? Individual and/or team?

~Dv8

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
I will at least say that I will be watching this thread :)

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
PM'd you my contact info Max ;)

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Same here, just PM'ed.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
ohh man this is tempting. I'm going to try and make this!

·
emayex.com
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I may not bring the Legend but, I should be a tentative/go. Anyone care to put up a wager for best lap time on whatever track we do? Individual and/or team?

~Dv8
I'm more than eager for some competition! These karts are the real deal, I think they go somewhere between 30 and 50mph...so it should be a rush to begin with... and actually competing for the best time would be awesome.

ohh man this is tempting. I'm going to try and make this!
Seriously, it's gonna be worth it! A chance to meet some Legends from the community (no pun intended) along with the activities planned should be more than enough to entice out-of-state members to make the drive. In only 2 days since this thread has been posted we already have owners of Three of the nicest Legends on these forums putting their names down...in my opinion this meet will kick more ass than...dare I say...the National Meet ;)

Thanks to everyone who PMed me their contact info! I'm building a contact sheet on my computer and I'll be in touch with you all as we get closer and closer to this meet.

Every time I post I'll be updating the members-attending list...so there's no need to keep a running list throughout the thread.

·
acura-legend.commie
2,498 Posts
when do you need to know by?

i could possibly give you a definate answer in a few weeks, after a bunch of things get settled. but it looks very interesting, i would really like to go.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I'm hopeful, but can't commit yet. The go cart racing was the clincher. I just hope the locals dont have any inside help from the cart mechanics.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts