Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Huh, chicken? GET HIM!!!
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wtf: general News - Cops: 3rd-Graders Aimed to Hurt Teacher

The Associated Press said:
WAYCROSS, Ga. - A group of third-graders plotted to attack their teacher, bringing a broken steak knife, handcuffs, duct tape and other items for the job and assigning children tasks including covering the windows and cleaning up afterward, police said Tuesday.

The plot by as many as nine boys and girls at Center Elementary School in south Georgia was a serious threat, Waycross Police Chief Tony Tanner said.

"We did not hear anybody say they intended to kill her, but could they have accidentally killed her? Absolutely," Tanner said. "We feel like if they weren't interrupted, there would have been an attempt. Would they have been successful? We don't know."

·
because i can.
10,154 Posts
If this is true (my mom told me about it earlier too) than Ive got to say that this teacher must be a REAL bitch to get 3rd graders to extensively plan out something like this!

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
My firend use to be a pre-school teacher in Riverdale. Some of the kids had done drugs. They knew what drugs thier parents did and sold. When ever an armed man wandered into the playground they had to make all the kids lay on the floor with the doors locked.

·
Registered
899 Posts
My god, we have had some interesting things happen at the school I work at but nothing that extreem. Thats pretty scary, adn thats my grade level too. Here in the Pacific northwest 3rd graders are 8 and 9 year olds too. Somthing had to have been up to inspire a group at that age to do that. Or they are just plain crazy. All that because she told them not to stand on a chair???
heh crazy kids.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.