Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I dunno about that one... I am not even crazy about the current style. I like the older style, like the mid 90's cars.... Kinda looks boxy from the first pic.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
yeah i agree it's too boxy

·
Registered
126 Posts
HUH!?

What the hell are they thinking? Is it just me or are almost all of the concept cars messed up and gay looking? This looks like another one added on to the list to me.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
They've 'Bangled'* the 3! Actually, it doesn't look too bad.

*In case you didn't know, Chris Bangle is responsible for this. He also did the new 7 and the upcoming 5 series. Why he is not out of a job is beyond me. :confused:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think I know what it felt like to be looking for cars during the early 80s. Not a good looking thing out there. Style has gone the way of the dinosaurs.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Lets hope the car stays a Prototype

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Speaking of BMW, has anyone seen the new 5series? When I see them on the road, I think... Almost looks like a Legend in the front ??

Not only that the other day I think I saw an ES300? with dual red light strips on the tails like on the G2 Sedan??

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Ok son u got Legend on the brain:p

·
Registered
655 Posts
I like it

I like current modls looks also. I think the colr shoud be titanium or steel blue. I always wonder what they do with the prototypes that end up not making the cut.I think it would be cool if u were only one to have a car like concept.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Wo

its front looks like a shark or some kind of tiger...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
It looks like a freakin paddle boat....I guess he took the kids out and "hey I got an idea"....

·
Registered
847 Posts
NickD said:
I'm speechless....

Maybe it's the kind of car that has to grow on you....
All I know is that the bimmer smiles more happily than the Acura RSX:D :D :D

G

·
HAHAHAHA, I was just saying when I saw the pics and hadn't read down through the thread if anyone had yet to mention a RSX. The car in my opinion resembles it many ways, but then again not at all. The rear resembles it the most.

·
Registered
847 Posts
well, they both smile like idiots~:D :D :D
Other than that, I see no similies as well~
:p :p :p

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I don't really like it but I do like the current models out and I love the 330CI coupes. My friend has a silver one and boy does that sh!t look nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts