Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.suprastore.com/vishypwhitlo.html

looks pretty sweet... cheap too! i wouldve posted this in the FS/W forum but i thought it would be more usefull here. the price was $425 about 2 hours ago... they must have got alot of orders within the past few hours and raised the price. they also just did a site design change (again within the last 2 hours) so they probably fixed some prices.

just thought you guys would like to know.

-brandon

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hey dude, you're Korean, you should be proud of stuff made from your own country, not bashing them instead! hauhauauhha!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so i take it the korean kits arent the best... :)

whats exactly wrong with them? also keep in mind the fact that the picture might NOT be of the actual product, just a ripped picture from some other site, but i dont know why they would do that.

-brandon

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

whats exactly wrong with them? also keep in mind the fact that the picture might NOT be of the actual product, just a ripped picture from some other site, but i dont know why they would do that.

-brandon

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Alexander said:
Hey dude, you're Korean, you should be proud of stuff made from your own country, not bashing them instead! hauhauauhha!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
no,
it's a foreign company who cut corners and manufactured it in korea. if it was a korean company that made them, i'd say they were good. :D :D :D

-j

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Darkstar said:

-brandon
i think i heard a few problems with those kits. one being that it's blue in the beginning buit with time it'll turn white then yellow.
also, the ballasts aren't of good quality so you might be replacing them in a year or two. i've have my philips HID's for 3 years now and it's still the same color and the ballast is good. remember, you get what you pay for.

-j

·
Registered
616 Posts
CHILL KID.....

THOSE XENONS LOOK MAD CHEAP... IF YOUR GOING TO PICKUP XENON, GO FOR PHILLIPS, HELLA OR OSRAM.

IM ROCKING OSRAM XENONS IN MY CAR RIGHT NOW....ITS HOT LIKE PANCAKES..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts