Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Yeah thoes guys are serious ballers. When you can go to and ship your car from the states to another country to have them put mods on it you have some SERIOUS $$$$$$$...:)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Most be WorldCom Execs.:)

I can see them now........at the tuner overseas.....while they're mounting their newly purchased novelty German license plates.....when suddenly one of then gets a 2 way from the states. ........"oh **** (spilling mocha-cappachino on his BMW Polo shirt), our plan is failing!!!!! tell Orkosky to dish the supercharger upgrade!!!! We have to get these things back to the states, and quick!!!!! What????? He already installed them???!!! ****!!!!! Great!!!!!! Now I gotta work "SUPERCHARGERS" into the company budget!!!!!!!!! Tell Peterson HE'S FIRED!!!!!!

(two weeks before.......)

"........welcome aboard Peterson, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here at WorldCom. You will be using the same file sorting techniques as you did over at Enron so things should be easy for you to adjust to. Oh by the way, Next week me and four others from upper management are taking a "business" trip for a few days over seas. It would be favorable if you can work accomodations for our transportations to be shipped as well into the budget as well as "other " expenses.........."

(Peterson) "....i'll get right to it sir."

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
hahaha thats tight. Man what i wouldnt give for 503 hp and rear wheel drive. Oh well. I hope Honda (acura)comes out with a v8 soon, and i hope a rear wheel drive tranny and axel so we can pull a swap. we'll have to rip a car apart, but we could compete with those BMW punks. HAHAHA, even then we would still get hosed. Damn

peace
Tnelson

1 - 8 of 8 Posts