Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a pic of my car in a snow storm.

It shouldn't have to suffer like this!!!!

:(

But I had some fun driving it rally style. Of course when I was in a parking lot I did a stupid move and plowed sideways into a deep patch of snow. Took me half an hour to get out rocking the car back and forth. Worked that clutch really hard.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Damn... That car looks COLD !!!!!!! You can almost see her shiver !!LOL

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lexcoupe21 said:
wish the pic was bigger Id make it my background, looks very nice. :D
That pic I took at 3.3 Megapixel, I just reduced it down for the web. If you really want it, let me know so I can perhaps e-mail you the original high res version.

G

·
Registered
427 Posts
damn i'm scared the snow might damage the paint and body did you get rust proof? cause taht car looks too mint to be out in the cold :-( but it looks like it can handle winter all year long :)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pipes_0 said:
damn i'm scared the snow might damage the paint and body did you get rust proof? cause taht car looks too mint to be out in the cold :-( but it looks like it can handle winter all year long :)
Hahah, don't worry, snow doesn't damage anything. It's frozen water after all! It's the salts they throw on the road to prevent ice which can corode any exposed metals, unprotected welds, etc. Salt will not damage any painted surface or any metal with paint on it, but if you have a chip or scratch, better touch it up.

Most common place for rust in road salt environment are joints around the wheel wells, etc. I did rust proof my car this year however and no worries as it's protected nicely :)

G

·
Registered
94 Posts
that was one crazy snowstorm!!

Had to dig myself out cuz the snowploughs blocked me in at my school parkin lot in Scarborough!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts