Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
All I know is that leather is to F'N die for! :eek2: If I ever do my coupe I want the leather to look THAT GOOD! (Of course Type F interior and perforated inserts though.)

·
Registered
829 Posts
So nice......:hitit: GLWS. I would have thrown $8000 at that for sure. Nice whip. Only thing I noticed the door jam doesnt seel to line up on the drivers side...anyone else notice that in both side shots?:hide: :wtf:

·
Registered
570 Posts
:yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum: :couple: :couple: :couple: :couple: :couple: :couple: Man i wish i had the spear cash that car is so cleasn it makes me want to:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
So nice......:hitit: GLWS. I would have thrown $8000 at that for sure. Nice whip. Only thing I noticed the door jam doesnt seel to line up on the drivers side...anyone else notice that in both side shots?:hide: :wtf:
just a quick, cheap body shop fix.. thaz all. or realign it yourself. all cars do that.

there's a thread on here i was tryna find about aligning the doors, but found a better one relating to my car... and i'm drunk..so i can't find it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts