Acura Legend Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
4cruizn said:
Guys I'm having trouble posting here. I get an error message everytime! What am I doing wrong? I want to show you a car I looked at yesterday! EDIT: I figured it out; but a mod may want to move this to the gallery... Thanks!

You guys are not going to believe this! I went to the Acura dealer in Las Vegas today for an oil change (BTW, I rolled 139,999.9 as I pulled in :D). I saw on the Internet yesterday that they supposedly had a white '94 LS coupe six-speed with only 6,500 miles! I thought the mileage must have been a typo. But I was determined to find out for sure.

As I'm sitting there waiting for my car (enjoying complimentary soda and surfing the forums in the Internet lounge) I looked through the window into the service bay. It was in there! I could tell from a distance that it was spotless. I asked if I could go out there and take a look -- they said, sure. So I did. Oh my gosh! I have never smelled a Legend that smelled so NEW! This thing was BRAND NEW! The six-speed shifter looked like it had never been touched. The seats are immaculate. I could go on and on. There is just not a flaw on the entire thing.

So I had to get the story on it. This car was just recently purchased by Falconi's Acura from Honda Motor Co. The car was owned by Honda! It was kept in a warehouse in LA for 10 years and "forgotten" until this dealer picked it up just days ago! Apparently the dealer paid an insane amount (well over book) for the car. It's a true collector's item. They were putting in a new battery while I was there. The car is going to be put into the showroom.

I am good friends with the used car manager there, Louie, so I asked him if we could pull the car outside for a couple of pics. He said that was okay. So we did! It fired right up and sounded sooooo smooth. I was drooling all over the place.

"So what's the price tag?" I asked. Get this guys -- you can have it for only $28,990! I guarantee that's the most expensive Legend on the market right now -- stock! Incredible. But I guess you figure -- the car booked at $43k in 1994, and it has less than a year's worth of miles on it... but STILL, it's 10 years old for crying out loud!! How much would I love to pick that baby up!!

I think we should all pool our money and buy it! Make it the acura-legend.com sponsored ride! I'll volunteer to take care of it ;).
Yo, I REALLY dig your rims they look like what I've been shopping for but haven't found. What brand/make are they, and are you happy with them? They look f'ing awesome.

Love the coupe too-30k is money I'd spend in a heartbeat if I could for that Legend...

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts

·
829 Posts
uh, jerseyguy5 won oh nooooooooooooooo
I didn't expect anyone to win this round...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Sorry to bring back this thread that was long dead, but whatever happened to the owner of this Legend, is he still on this forum?

·
D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,208 Posts
fellaz, new member here: m spay hit it on the spot...some rich babyboomer is gonna buy it for his little brat/son for finishing college (or even worse high school) and turn it to crap in no time: a note to smokinfastlegend: big props for the video that u did and submitted...i like how u incorporated DV8's awesome '91 smoking some poor fool to his left...

·
Registered
88 Posts
I read through this thread, and i'm disappointed with the price bickering. I want you all to count the number of "WOW"'s and "OMG THATS ONE SWEET CAR" on this thread, and multiply that by a thousand dollars. Jerseyguy really made a steal on this one. If I had been a legend enthusiast at that time i'd definitely "invest" in something like that. I say "invest" in a careful manner as cars are notorious for their rapid depreciation in value. Something like this, however, is extremely rare and over time will become rarer, ergo appreciation of value takes place and the car is worth much more. If this owner doesn't treat this car like a ferrari, its gonna go to $hit real fast.

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Chimuyo1 said:
fellaz, new member here: m spay hit it on the spot...some rich babyboomer is gonna buy it for his little brat/son for finishing college (or even worse high school) and turn it to crap in no time: a note to smokinfastlegend: big props for the video that u did and submitted...i like how u incorporated DV8's awesome '91 smoking some poor fool to his left...
How about you read the entire thread? Someone already bought it. We were asking for updates from him.

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I was real curious, because that has to be the cleanest, newest, lowest mileage Legend on the forum. I hope he's not one of those that sign up for the forum and never come on again. It'd be a shame.
Anyone know anything?

·
D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,208 Posts
he's gone.........

101 - 113 of 113 Posts