Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently thinking of moving from the auto sedan over to a type 2 6spd coupe. Anybody know how much I could expect to pay for one?

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
well, there is one here in Albuquerque NM for sale for $12,900. 60K miles 94LS CPE 6Speed. It's in excellent shape. But, the prices vary from state to state, sales person to sales person, dealer to dealer, etc........... Look in the For Sale section of this forum. I saw 3 or 4 other 6 speeds for sale.

·
Registered
89 Posts
ebay/autotrader.com

There was one on ebay last week...68K miles, 6 speed 94 I think. "looked" good opening bid was $14K with no takers.
When I got my 91, I had a shot at a MINT 94 with 78K miles dead stock (a good thing to start with IMHO) but the dude wanted something gross like $17K for it...worth it if you don't care about money...just want the car.
Remember...the 90K service will cost you around a K and so does the R12 to R134A freon change over...both things you will ultimately have to do.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Re: ebay/autotrader.com

likeparty said:

Remember...the 90K service will cost you around a K and so does the R12 to R134A freon change over...both things you will ultimately have to do.
All 6-Speed Legends already have the R-134a in them since the change over happed in 1993.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oh that's why my AC never worked as good as thje G1. Unless I recirculate it doesn't hardly cool at all and takes a longer time to do it too. I hope the newer cars have improved on it. It's hot down here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts