Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 8 yrs of the wind deflector being on my coupe I took it off today... Well at least one part of my roof is still shiny...:rolleyes: The nice U shape of the visor on my roof is bright red... Also it scratched the hell ot of the roof where the rubber came in contact...:mad: Oh well, I waxed in and you can't see it unless you get up close..

BTW, it looks alot better w/o it... The lines of the Coupe are more clean..

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I think for the most part, Coupes look pretty cool without the visors oppose to not having them on a sedan.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those visors have some good purpose, but I really don't like the way they look on the coupes.

·
Registered
744 Posts
My problem with the visor is that it take up just about half the damn view. I don't know - I am giving serious thought to removing minz.

KNLNGUS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KNLNGUS said:
My problem with the visor is that it take up just about half the damn view. I don't know - I am giving serious thought to removing minz.

KNLNGUS
Yeah if you have a Coupe I would say do so.. My Coupe looks a hell of alot better! But if you don't I would say take it off evey now an then when you wash and wax your car so that it wont damage the paint..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts