1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
Naw....I didnt feel it at all...it was all show no go....they should have at least dropped him a fresh engine...iirc he tried Ebaying it shortly after...ungrateful shit :rofl:

LOL I remember the NIGHT it premiered everyone was online and taking screen shots of their TVs and stuff :lol:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I did'nt know that show was still on, I haven't watched an episode in so long. Anyone know if they ever did a G2? from the pic I'd want to lower the front end a little. where's a video link?

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
if anything i'd LOVE to see a LEGEND overhauled. atleast chip did classy and awesome cars, instead of the pos's from pimp my ride. no wonder the dude tried ebaying. i bet if chip overhauled a legend it would have a nsx drivetrain, lol just b/c we say it can't be done. haha

·
Registered
156 Posts
if anything i'd LOVE to see a LEGEND overhauled. atleast chip did classy and awesome cars, instead of the pos's from pimp my ride. no wonder the dude tried ebaying. i bet if chip overhauled a legend it would have a nsx drivetrain, lol just b/c we say it can't be done. haha
i've seen the legend pmr over here. but as you say getting overhaul'd would be the best. Shame they dont do a uk overhaulin. ---- they do pmr over here:hide:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I agree chip gave you some flash in your car but a tasteful amount not over doing it and performance mods an all around job unlike pimp my ride just made your car look good except for that impala they did that was probably the cleanest car they did

·
Registered
889 Posts
i bet if chip overhauled a legend it would have a nsx drivetrain, lol just b/c we say it can't be done. haha
Why do you think those guys can do something you can't?
All they do is spend the sponsor money to buy premade stuff. I have yet to see anything amazingly custom done on that show... and putting NSX drivetrain in a Legend will be a VERY custom job.

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
/\ exactly, they have the MONEY to DROP a custom drivetrain like that. thats all it is. plus if/when major modification is gonna be needed those guys are the pro's at it. Yea they can do something I can too but its sure gonna be easier for them with their resources we don't have.

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
Why do you think those guys can do something you can't?
All they do is spend the sponsor money to buy premade stuff. I have yet to see anything amazingly custom done on that show... and putting NSX drivetrain in a Legend will be a VERY custom job.
I'd have to beg to differ on that one....

Last I checked, there were no kits available to easily convert a 57 Chevy Bel Air (I believe thats what it was) from a sedan into a coupe....they might have even made it into a convertible....if that cant be considered "amazingly custom" then I dont know what to else to say :dunno:

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man that impala was the shit. That one looked straight muscle car. Samething with the chevelle. Its kinda funny how lil john did the pimp my ride in UK. Poor lil john lol.

·
Registered
196 Posts
i recall this car being on ebay at one point for something like 10 000 dollars.

·
difficult to kill
722 Posts
did they do anything to the mechanical parts? new stereo is ok, new seats are better, body kit is ok, paint is better, rims are ok, new tires are better... what about brakes? did they fix his wiring? any exhaust work? every episode ive seen involves a car that severely needs maintenance and the only work they highlight being done to it is a body kit, annoyingly conspicuous stereos, and a mini bar in the trunk.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.