Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got my 89 Legend L automatic 2dr coupe and my headlights are just yellowing with age and just wearing out ive got new bulbs and they just aren't quite what im looking for and I want to know if a 90-94 accord headlight would fit because I cannot find a headlight assembly replacement anywhere but plenty of civic and accord parts everywhere so does anybody know?:confused:

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
You can check with Dale who has in stock or can help you find parts from his network. He's super nice to work with. Has done exceptional work on our 1990 G1 Legend. Google the Sterling Fixer. He is in Lancaster Pa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doodfish:
I was going to ask this question tonight when I saw your post. What was the number of replacement headlight bulbs you used? Were they 9007's?
Thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got my 89 Legend L automatic 2dr coupe and my headlights are just yellowing with age and just wearing out ive got new bulbs and they just aren't quite what im looking for and I want to know if a 90-94 accord headlight would fit because I cannot find a headlight assembly replacement anywhere but plenty of civic and accord parts everywhere so does anybody know?:confused:
I've got 4 each first gen coupes, 1987, 1988 & 2 each 1990; all of them have excellent low & high beams with OEM bulbs that are not yellowed. I suspect that you may have a voltage "leak". Use a mulitmeter to confirm a full 12.5+ volts at the bulb contacts and if low you'll have to trouble shoot your wiring.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got my 89 Legend L automatic 2dr coupe and my headlights are just yellowing with age and just wearing out ive got new bulbs and they just aren't quite what im looking for and I want to know if a 90-94 accord headlight would fit because I cannot find a headlight assembly replacement anywhere but plenty of civic and accord parts everywhere so does anybody know?

I have a set I may be willing to part with.

/vbulletin/images/smilies/confused2.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts