Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an all-original, good working, first generation '89 Legend for sale in eastern Canada. The car is an Ontario car (less road salt) that has done 245,000 KMS (about 165,000 miles). This car was undercoated regularly and dealer serviced. The transmission was replaced in July with the stock tranny from an '87 coupe and it works fine (262,000 kms). I also have a box of spares (rims, tires, headlights, taillights, electronics, etc, etc.) scrounged from the '87 coupe and access to that engine as well.
The car is a "good used car" for anyone, but would provide an excellent project for any first generation enthusiast.
I am looking for $3500.00 (Cdn) - the car can be driven away. Respond to this post or e-mail me at:
[email protected]

· Registered
1,292 Posts
Sorry, DJTonner ...but I think you're aiming a bit high. I recently bought my 90LS sedan out of Ontario ....3rd owner, dealer serviced, undercoated, 202,000 kms. I paid less than $2000. All I had to do was some brake work ...less than $300 worth. I would guess you're going to have to settle for about half what you're asking.

· Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
I gotta agree with digger89L on this, I'm in BC and have bought 2 88 legend sedan's..both automatics.
330k on one, lots of rust, good engine though (had been swapped - toronto car so lots of salt) I bought it for pocket change..just for parts
225k on my daily driver, vancouver car (almost as good as cali..no salt, minor rust) paid about $1500. That car was bought by previous owner for 2500 but that was before some vancouver punks stole the stereo and ripped up the front seats, and keyed up some of the exterior ARgh.

You'll find someone who'll pay over $2k eventually but I doubt you'll sell it quickly for more than $2k, the extra parts are definetly a plus but only to the right buyer. Was the tranny replaced or rebuilt? a rebuild would add a lot to the value.

BP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.