Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a lot of thinking on the job this morning, I decided that I want to make a pilgrimage up to NYC to honor those who were lost last year on that tragic day. This is just my feelings because I know that in my years of living this was the most devastating incident for me to witness, along with losing some good friends over in Beirut back during D.S. What I'm really wanting to find out is, in 2001 you guys had a meet at a location that in the background showed the NYC skyline. How do I get there once I get off 95, or what was that location called, so I can find it on a map........ Holla Back

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aiznpride said:
that place is called liberty state park. it's in NJ. that's the place that might be the site for our next meet.
-j
Thanx Jae, I really appreciate that.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
much respect due...Veterans need it.
I speak from experience....but don't let me get started.
I would love to come to that, but I think it will be kind of tight...we'll see...I will prolly have Jas put up as I get ready for NOPI two weeks after...

Jae, will you and the crew be coming?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
as good as it sounds, i don't think 9-11 would be a good time cause it's so close to NOPI. it' looks like we're gonna have a meet on Aug 3rd. this should give everyone plenty of time get ready for Nopi. Oh, reminds me, i have to register. when is the deadline for this?

if all goes well, there will be a few legends from NY caravaning down with the SS tour.

-j

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aiznpride said:
as good as it sounds, i don't think 9-11 would be a good time cause it's so close to NOPI. it' looks like we're gonna have a meet on Aug 3rd. this should give everyone plenty of time get ready for Nopi. Oh, reminds me, i have to register. when is the deadline for this?

if all goes well, there will be a few legends from NY caravaning down with the SS tour.

-j
Actually Jae this meet was just me and two others riding up on bikes, I just needed to know what was the name of the park.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts