Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
489,000 km's stil going
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seemed to have lost my front corner light. We have a rough strip of highway here since winter. The surface was scraped off because the potholes were getting ridiculous. I think it bounced off on my last drive on it.

The corner was a replacement from my 89 donor car about 2 years ago because of a minor fender bender. It was a bit damaged but did the job.

Anyone with a spare corner they could part with for $ or trade for something else on my 89 coupe parts car. I have a lot of spare stuff I stripped off that. Even if its not in perfect shape I need a corner so I don't get a ticket.

thanks guys,

·
489,000 km's stil going
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a extra one from my 88, where do you live at? and what parts did you pull off your 89?
In Canada Toronto area - about a 2 +1/2 hour drive from Detroit.

And I took off most everything i could think of from my 89 parts car, I used the left fender and the lights to repair a small fender bender a while back. I eventually have to get rid of it - it's parked behind my work for a year or so now. It looks pretty sad now. It has a working Auto tranny in it still. If somebody ever wanted that in this area they could just take it. I have a 5 spd.

What do ya need?

·
489,000 km's stil going
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as long as its from a coupe i think we should be fine, does it have any cracks?
Going to have to look at them again there at my work in a big box - i think they had some charcoal paint over spray on them. But I don't think there were any cracks. (I bought this car complete for $100.00 - for parts)

Went to a junkyard today - only found 2 sedans there picked over pretty good already. I bungee corded a sedan corner in - at least something is there now. Trimmed it a bit on the inside tabs so it fits semi o.k.

There were some newer not so picked over G-2s though - first time i saw those there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.