Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,316 Posts
Hey man, I need the fan control timer ... next to the ecu along with the wiper control arms. if they arent all loose and worn out.

· Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1990Legend_LS_5spd said:
Hey man, I need the fan control timer ... next to the ecu along with the wiper control arms. if they arent all loose and worn out.
Send me an email @ [email protected] with exactly what you need. I'm not sure what you mean by wipe control arms ??!!. .....and where's the fan control timer exactly. I'll send pics of the engine bay tomorrow if you send me your email address !! Thanks! John

· Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll take a look at my manual to see if I can find out where that is ! Email me a pic @ [email protected] if you can give me a better idea ?? From what I know the wiper control module is on the lower dash cover right above your legs...and that piece is only held on by two screws. Is that where it is....or is it on the fire wall ?? John

· Registered
2,316 Posts
ok, sorry about the confusion. I need the arms inside the firewall that drive the windshield wipers along with windshield wipers control module. Also, there is a fan timer control unit located next to the ecu under the passenger side seat.

· Registered
8 Posts
I'm guessing that I'm going to need a hood cable. Ever since I got the car back on the road...the hood won't latch flush. It just stays 'popped' and I noticed that the lever under the dash doesn't retract all the way.

If that looks intact, I'd be interested in that if it's not too much hassle.

I also need a drivers side mirror (the heated one of poss. as mine has that option).

My power antenna also needs replacing if that looks good.
:bowdown:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.