Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just switched my regular 9006 headlight bulbs to Philip 9005 blue high beam bulbs, and the result is awesome. I would prefer this mod over those fake HID bulbs. The color output is clear/very light blue and is way brighter. Just gotta express my happiness :D

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Cool, I use to roll like that buy the local news ran a special on the blue buld bandits and was cracking down on people with blue bulbs, so I went back stock. I miss that look. APD (Albuquerque Police Dept) was even pulling 2001 2002 aqudi's,bmw's,lex,benz. Shacking down everyone.

·
Old S*hool Member
2,218 Posts
CakeDaddy said:
Cool, I use to roll like that buy the local news ran a special on the blue buld bandits and was cracking down on people with blue bulbs, so I went back stock. I miss that look. APD (Albuquerque Police Dept) was even pulling 2001 2002 aqudi's,bmw's,lex,benz. Shacking down everyone.
What a bunch of retards - don't they have anything better to do?? ......I dunno ........like catching bad guys?!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
5-0's

haha... yea, God forbid they solve *real* crime...

at my university, i had a prof that shot us this statistic:

the city police dep't has this record-
past 6 years:

700 underage drinking cases - 700 solved.
7 murders - 0 solved.

hmm....

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Sorry to say, I went for a drive with my EDM HID light set up and got pulled over :( Not for the HID :) but for speeding.:mad: The cop went to the front, checked everyting, came back and wrote me the ticket. Complimented me on my rims and said to be careful. Not one mention of my HID lights, and simply handed me a $117 ticket :eek:

·
Registered
460 Posts
i also did this conversion...it is a cheap way of getting more brightness from your headlights. I bought mine from wal-mart...GE brand...cost of two was only $16

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.