Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, I've gone through 9 pages of threads about fog lights and could not find my answer.

Has anyone taken the fog light covers and modifiied them to fit small circular fog lights such as these.

I don't want the rectangle ones from PIAA that look similiar to the OEMs. I have seen some members who installed these in the OEM location but I'm not crazy about how it still looks. It's like something is still missing. My idea was to get a small fog light and dremel out a hole to fit these. Has anyone done this yet? I'd love to see some pics.

TIA,
Orlando

· Registered
4,086 Posts
only ones i have seen are on 94-95s so sorry no helpy.

but yeah go for round ones...yellow ion fogs.

· is gone with the wind ...
1,019 Posts
OK, so I haven't yet done this on my sedan, but I've been thinking about going to Home Depot and getting some of the black vinyl gutter grid material, cutting it to fit in the foglight cover space, cutting a circular hole for such lights and seeing how this would look. At least you wouldn't waste an OEM foglight cover testing this out. The added advantage would be airflow to a CAI or CAB setup if you have one. Just a thought.

· Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
go92Legend said:
OK, so I haven't yet done this on my sedan, but I've been thinking about going to Home Depot and getting some of the black vinyl gutter grid material, cutting it to fit in the foglight cover space, cutting a circular hole for such lights and seeing how this would look. At least you wouldn't waste an OEM foglight cover testing this out. The added advantage would be airflow to a CAI or CAB setup if you have one. Just a thought.
Hey......that's a good idea. When are you thinking about doing this?

I've got to step out in a little while, I might just stop by Home Depot and take a look around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.