Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they different from coupe and sedan's? I know they hae different part numbers but does anyone know if they are the same size?

·
Registered
814 Posts
I have OEM '91L coupe fog bezels (the cover over the fog light.) I also have
the same items from a sedan (reportedly.) They are identical and interchangeable. If you are referring to fog light covers (not bezel.)
I suspect they, too, are interchangeable. The non-bezel fog light (hole)
covers are available at an Acura dealer for a reasonable price and in
colors to match the bumper cover. Mine happen to be black; I also have
a set that is painted Milano red. Someone else knows more about LS trim colors for those years. Again, this post only pertains to '91-'93 models .

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
the same items from a sedan (reportedly.) They are identical and interchangeable. If you are referring to fog light covers (not bezel.)
a set that is painted Milano red. Someone else knows more about LS trim colors for those years. Again, this post only pertains to '91-'93 models .
I think he means the part that covers the hole where the fogs are if they didnt come factory.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
buro, I mean the cover for the hole where the fogs would otherwise be installed, not the bezels. I just need to confirm that the cover are the same size on a 91 - 93 coupe and sedan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts