Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Sweet colour, dude! Do you have a better (brighter) shot of the paint? Looks great!

What are the rims (brand and size)?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
More Shots

Sure. Here are some more shots! I purchased this car new so it is now 12 years old with 270K miles. Some Mods:

Eibach Springs, Koni Shocks, Ingals Camber kit, Custom Brake lines, Slotted/cross drilled rotors, Axxis Pads, Stage II Bayou chip, Apexi SAFC, Remus Exhaust, RM Racing Intake, Random Technology Hiflo Cat, Hella Horn Upgrade, Venom Fuel Injectors, Protorque convertor,B&M Fuel Presure Regulator,NKG Spark Plugs, Reverse indiglow guages, Levoc Pedal kit, Alpine Head unit and DSP, Boston Acoustics (Rear), ADS separates (front), 3 JL 10's Subs, side markers, clear bumpers and corners, strobes.

Here's an example of how bright the sun can be on a normal day facing my home.

I'll post the engine compartment when I'm done within the next week.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Awesome car !! Love the mods listed !!!

·
Registered
864 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
cosign w/ Dave C , where are u at

where u at?

also, if yours has 270k ...
then HELL, I must feel really good about my car w/ it's mileage.

These things can last forever, if that's how it is.

-Jose

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Hey, sweet pics man :) I noticed you have the Random Technologies hi flow cat. I was looking into getting one from them as well but I am also tossing around ideas of redoing the entire exuast system... What have you noticed with the high flow cat? Increase/decrease in hp/torque? Any changes in throttle response at all? Diffirent hp/torque peaks?

·
Registered
386 Posts
HEY SLEEPNL!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Ride where did you purchase the b&m fuel pressure regulator I'm trying to get one for my G1 Coupe I call B&M and they told me they don't make them for legends did you have to custom install the one you have? Also I see you have a Bayou Stage II chip and a Super-AFC how well do they work together and what where your horsepower numbers after you installed the Super-AFC I plan on doing the same thing to my coupe but I want to make sure it will be well worth it.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts