Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,

I got a hold of a super nice 91 Legend Coupe. I havent totally decided what to do with it yet as far as making it a project car or not. But as far as parts go, I have everything except a motor and transmission, I have all the interior parts.....exterior parts.....body parts....stock rims.....the seats are leather but torn, but still enough foam in them to be redone. I am in NE oklahoma....i am even willing to sell the whole car as is....this car needs little work interior wise but needs an entire motor/tranny as there is no motor in it currently. It would be a great project car for the 3.2 typeII 6spd, like i said i have most everything, body parts in real good shape, doors have one slight ding on each side...i have headlights...will take pics soon to send to potential interested parties! please contact me with questions!

[email protected]
918-381-8863
Cameron

· Registered
4,086 Posts
k

I think there is someone in OK that would be willing to take it off your hands...unless u are under a different screen name :2cool:

PS- PM will what u want 4 her

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey folks....this car is no longer for parts, i have decided to make it a project car....i only got a couple of interested parties so it didnt stir up much of a demand as i had hoped! Thanks for your patience and time! If you need parts, i own a salvage and have a couple 91-95 sedans, with just a mix of various parts...let me know if ya need anything! thanks

· Legendary P*mp
190 Posts
hey i need a front subframe mount on the passenger side. the part number is: 510-10SP0010. Let me asap. thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.