Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
ouch...

sorry to hear about that.. I thought it wasn't too bad until i saw the pics of upclose under the front. Was it raining when this happened?

Also, what's the condition of the front bumper? I know it's off, but how badly damaged is that?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the whole lower section of sub frame below the radiator is pushed back about 5 inches its damaged may be salvageable to whome ever wants i need cash got a baby on the way and now its just a pile in the driveway. Thanks shoot me a pm for dibs and what you want and how much you are willing to pay dont low ball me its all in good condition regular wear and tear here and there

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i would love to have a sedan but i am not in the cash flow right now pluse my wife needs a new car first. i got a 05 yamaha R6 for now. i had my seat belt on was not drinking and was fully aware of what was going on and that is why the damage is not as bad as it could have been cause i was sliding and was able to pull it away from the front of a cement truck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.