Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
P*mp!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup fellas, my legend is for sale 90,000 miles, Headgasket, timing belt w/pump everything has been done @ 80000 miles, tranny re-built @ 75000 miles, rack and pinion replaced 2000 miles ago, I have all reciepts for everything I've done on the car, including VSS, tires, rims, ignition, alarm, remote start, everything, Currently she has the 2 tone seat covers from iggee ebay auctions, you will be getting the HID's, GS rims, custom redded out tail lights, everything, car has sunroof mod as well, engine and body is MINT, come see this car if you want, its located in Queens, NY, looking for 5,500 firm. Neg. if you dont want the HID's i'll drop it to 5200. I'm really looking for a quick sale guys, title will be givin up upon full payment, I have all reciepts for everything that has been done on this car. Believe me, I wouldnt be selling this car if I had a better job and gas prices werent so high, my loss is truly your gain, please email or call me for pics/info, or if you would like to see the car,.....

cell # 646-331-7933
email : [email protected]

ps: I will be keeping my audio setup which consists of, Alpine TV, Blaupunkt DVD/MP3 Player, Kicker 15inch L7 Solobaric, and Hifonic Brutus 1200W x 1 amp.

·
P*mp!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
frantinez63 said:
Sad to see you go man....

-Eric
I'll always be here and around bro, my best friend just bought a 94 GS Auto :-D.....I feel like im passing the legacy on through him!...

gas prices in NY are killing me.... :(

·
P*mp!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zany said:
you got a PM
I responded to your email. Everyone knows, this car is KLEAN!....

·
P*mp!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics!!

PICS!

here are pics !!

·
P*mp!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry...

sorry guys,...ive fallen in love with my car again, I decided not to sell, maybe next summer... lol....

alvin, again I'm sorry, I know you really wanted to buy her, but as I said before, I guess i'm not ready to let go of it yet.

.... to be continued....

- vinny

·
P*mp!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just testing the waters, anyone still interested??... 5000, your getting the 2 tone seat covers, GS rimz, Airhorns, everything else is coming with me.... anyone?

·
P*mp!
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMPING!!!... 5,000 no HID's.....still iz for saleee......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts