Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys,

I have put to much money into her and want to start fresh, while someone else can buy it for a decent price...then put there energy and time into it and have one bada-s-s coupe...CLIcK ON THE LINK IN MY SIG FOR PICS.

what i have done:
clear corners/bumper signals.
custom tails w/debaging
NGK-r plugs
short shifter
custom intake
custom magnaflow muffler
LED underbody kit
Fog lights.
leatherette front seat covers
bose to pioneer sound system conversion
type 1 brembos with type 2 caliper conversion w/ axxis ultimates.
17in enkei and OEM 15's
new water pump, head work, Timing belt etc.....

Probs:
rust cut out in the rear(not to bad yet) and new paint on 3/4 of car but it does not look to bad at all compared to most legends.
Burns oil slightly because of higher compression blowing past oil rings. compression rings are good!
Needs ICU
CV boot torn(have replacement)...and the one inner seal on transaxle has a slight leak ..

This is great car for someone to build up and restore to like new...or beat on.

My price is $6200 firm. I have invested probably close to $3000 in a year and a half. This is also a 5spd burgundy coupe with 135k on it...

For those who have seen my car(recently) will say it is worth it.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
U guys all want the mint coupe for $5000 dont cha...aint gonna happen.

SO buy mine. and build it to what u want.

· Registered
147 Posts
someone buy mine for 5000 instead his , mine is type 2, 3.5l and 6 speed (5speed flywheel).
i'm just kidding man, seriously if you can get that car for 5k i think is a good deal. Legend are nice car but it getting old ( especially OVerheated problem), sell it and get different car. Just my opion don't take it serious , i'm a kool person

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no its alright, i believe these cars will go up in value in 5yrs...

also, there are ways to prevent overheating a bhg. :werd:

This car is was so ahead of its time and a good one is easily mistake for an 2002...

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP. I have a good offer on the table but decided to bump with some info.

I just had the diff flushed and new fluid put in with some lucas to make her last even longer. I have a new tranny mount in front of me as i speak waiting for the polyurethane to cure through. I am ordering new ball detents for tranny and a shifter holder changer mount next week and all the repairs are done.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
depends.

I sorta wanna sedan for certain reasons. But there is a reason i am selling my coupe...to start fresh and build a car from ground up. SO unless yours is in bad shape..or needs a new engine....get my drift.

Just PM me and we can talk

· Registered
557 Posts
shoot....if you wanna buy mine ill let you have it for 5000. 112 miles. very minor head gasket seepage. (hopefully fixed temporarily through headgasket repair stuff). very lovely car. just has that teeny problem. thats actually the only thing wrong with it so the only thing you would need to rebuild is the engine and you already plan on doing that. so yea...perfect. lol. i dont want another legend anytime soon. maybe when im much older and just wanna build something ill think about it. its all stock now except for my greddy sp catback. im trying to find a stock one to replace it with before selling that. everything else is stock.

· Registered
557 Posts
and if you are wondering why i ask so much for a bhg car...it would originally be worth 7500-8000 if it were in perfect working order. so take that 3000 dollars and you can easily get a new headgasket plus some mods, since the head gasket is the only thing wrong with it. the body is in GREAT condition. and its 5 sp. ;)

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you have 94 L

How many miles..

also i have a 92 LS 5spd..coupe burgundy. try finding one.
When i bought it it bluebooked at $8700. 135k

I am buying an auction car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.