Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I got a bumper for a sedan from 91-93 will work for you. Let me know if you interested and I'll host some pics.
I bought it from ebay about a year ago from a shady ass seller that claimed it was from a 94-95 sedan. It just sitting in my garage in the same exact box and condition I received it in. Opened the box looked at the bumper and was immediately pissed off. Closed the box and has been in the garage ever since.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Bumper Pics

Here are the pics of the bumper. It is exactly in the same shape as it was sent out to me, with the exception of I gave it a wash to take away a year of dust built up from sitting in the garage. As you can see from the pics all the tabs, except the center one are intact. There are marks on the bumper as you can see. The color of the bumper is a base coat of dark blue (cobalt blue maybe) w/ top coat of white over spray. I guess noone taught whoever I bought this from that is you leave things uncovered while your painting it will get overspray on it. Obviously, you will have to prime and paint this.

The bumper is actually in good shape. There are no cracks, no heavy damage. Well you can view for yourself here are the pics:

Not washed yet. Just taken out of the garage.

After a little wash to get the dust off from year long storage.

Here is the only tab that is broken. (Center tab)

This is the most noticeable mark on the whole bumper. There are a few marks on the bottom lip portion also.

I'll be dead honest with you. I paid $163.50 + 80 shipping = $243.50 for this bumper. (Still have paypal receipt to support this). Like I told you on earlier post I opened the box looked to see that it wasn't a 94-95 bumper and has been in the same shipping box in my garage since.

Considering it has been taking up good space in my garage, you make me a reasonable offer thats realistic, and I will be shipping it to you immediately.:yes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bumper Pics

Here are the pics of the bumper. It is exactly in the same shape as it was sent out to me, with the exception of I gave it a wash to take away a year of dust built up from sitting in the garage. As you can see from the pics all the tabs, except the center one are intact. There are marks on the bumper as you can see. The color of the bumper is a base coat of dark blue (cobalt blue maybe) w/ top coat of white over spray. I guess noone taught whoever I bought this from that is you leave things uncovered while your painting it will get overspray on it. Obviously, you will have to prime and paint this.

The bumper is actually in good shape. There are no cracks, no heavy damage. Well you can view for yourself here are the pics:

Not washed yet. Just taken out of the garage.

After a little wash to get the dust off from year long storage.

Here is the only tab that is broken. (Center tab)

This is the most noticeable mark on the whole bumper. There are a few marks on the bottom lip portion also.

I'll be dead honest with you. I paid $163.50 + 80 shipping = $243.50 for this bumper. (Still have paypal receipt to support this). Like I told you on earlier post I opened the box looked to see that it wasn't a 94-95 bumper and has been in the same shipping box in my garage since.

Considering it has been taking up good space in my garage, you make me a reasonable offer thats realistic, and I will be shipping it to you immediately.:yes:
Do you still have the fender

1 - 6 of 6 Posts