Discussion Starter #1
92 LS Green 69k

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!!

Just got it from a friend with a sweet deal.

It has not been customized yet, but, i am working on it.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Wow nice legends all around. Also, Legend2Die4, very nice professional shots of the Legend. With your permission I hope to use one of those for the site i'm working on :)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
wow, that Legend is really really clean. I love it. What mods do you plan on doing if you decide to do anything?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks!!

probably, go for the clean way. i do not like putting too much makeups, caus i dont like girls with heavy makeups. haha

·
Registered
864 Posts
Sure man!

FutureX 2001 said:
Wow nice legends all around. Also, Legend2Die4, very nice professional shots of the Legend. With your permission I hope to use one of those for the site i'm working on :)
Yah bro, go ahead, use whichever you want. id be more then happy to help u out. LoL It was freakin' freezin up there! :eek: (Mt.'s suck!) so they were all "Pull over, jump out, Snap!" type pics. hey, lemme know which ones you want and your site addy. AIM @ Legend2die4 e-mail @ [email protected]

take care
-bryan

·
Registered
864 Posts
and....

WELOVEOURLEGEND...

As everyone is sayin, your legend looks great! Nice and clean. What do u plan on doing? How many miles? is it an LS? what kinda car did u have before Legend?
Keep us posted with more pics when u get them. where are you located? Im on the 'upper left edge' (Pac. coast)
take care, and welcome fellow Legend owner. :cool: :cool: :cool:
-bryan

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
more

the car i had before was 91 toyota camry DX, it was a great car, but you know, we all like hot stuff, so, here comes the LS.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
new pic

just found a new pic

y it won't let me attach file only 240 k big? i've seen you guys have big pic here.

Attachments

·
Registered
864 Posts
Nice dude! Sounds like a pretty good situation youre in now. How old are you? U said u were still in school. Are you in college? Yah, washin is definetly cool with our legends, i wash mine every chance i get. Usually 1-2 times a week. I detail the inside usually about 3 times a month if i can. I was pretty upset, cus last saturday, i washed / detailed it spent about 4 hours or so (im slow) and i came back from some errands in my mums car and it had about 2" of snow on it. I wasnt to thrilled. LoL anyway. car looks awesome man. Im not sure what to tell you about the bumper. Warning: Toyota's tend to crumble just a little "energy absorbing body's" LoL --- your car looks good so far (from what i can tell) you could try doin it yourself, or take it to a body shop. i dont know how much damage u did, so i cant really say. anyway take care man

-bryan

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
to legend2die4

dude, you take some real nice pics there? you look like in college too, what is your major, photography???

·
Registered
864 Posts
WeLoveLegend: thanks bro. my parents are really good too. and outa 30 somethin pics, u better hope at least 2 are good! LoL nah, im actually a senior in HS still, graduatin in June. Kinda stoked. I turned 18 last october (im a libra, we rock!) anyway take care
-bryan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts