Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got permission before posting this.

That dumb fool was doing 80 in ATL the day before the 4th! ATL had just announced a huge crack down. I hit the interstate and I was passing everyone at 77mph. Anyway, here it is:

92coupeon18s rap sheet

I am still laughing about this. I know it sucked for him, but I am sure he was not to kind to the officers either.

Later!
Lee

·
Sexy Member
7,386 Posts
ha i just saw him get on aim, what an idiot. see what happens when you drive european cars lol cody your an idiot
-hass

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
Cody was always a wild dude...I remeber him telling me about his SB trips to PC with his "modified bumper" lol...

·
I swag it out...
1,893 Posts
damn that sux.
wow Lee how do u pull up somebody's record like that?
I need to do a background chek on these chics i met on facebook! ;P

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jigga225 said:
damn that sux.
wow Lee how do u pull up somebody's record like that?
I need to do a background chek on these chics i met on facebook! ;P
He actally sent me that link. I believe it is a sight for the fulton county court house only. I know the state of GA has a system where you type in a name and it tells you if that person has ever been in any state correctional facility. There is a company where for $150 they will even tell you every car the person has owned.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
what dummy speeds when they have drugs on them?.. and around the 4th of july? hahaha

i remember cody bein all serious in the AIM chat one night when i told him i was gonna put dual turbo's on my legend.. on the exhaust side so it sucked the exhaust out faster.. hahaha.. he thought i was stupid as a brick, i don't see how he believed me :D

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Too bad - that kid bought my TV from me in 2002... I know that he is a bright guy, but come on! Cody, what the f u c k is wrong, man?

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Slipnstream said:
Sh it happens. Thats how you learn. Who knows since he lost his roommate right before NARLM, what kinda state of mind is he in. Lee did he ever get the coupe back?
The Legend or the M3?
Later!
Lee

1 - 20 of 47 Posts