Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, i got some new pics for my babycool: :cool: hope you guys all like it!!! :D :D

it was a rainy day, i took it to a wonderful place and had a wonderful photo shoot:

after i changed clear corner and bumper two weeks ago:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thoses are some real sweet photographs. Especially the top ones from high angle. I love the way cars look when it rains.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Those are some wonderful pictures and they look very professional and the angles you took them at are amazing. Makes me wanna run out and take some pics of mines.

·
Registered
427 Posts
wow what kind of camera do you have??? those are some nice professional pictures you have not no amature ones. Nice background they look nice almost fake as well hehe. Sweet car

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

The camera i use is Nikon F501 with a 200mm lens. I love photograhy so much, just do not get the time and money to put into it all the time. The camera is older than my car actually, i was thinking to get a new Nikon F100 with all kinds of pro stuff, well, now i gotta use the money on my car :D

I got two rolls coming soon.:cool:

BTW, the backgrounds are real. although i am a very good photoshopper, i would not fake my baby's true beauty:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts