Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
93 Acura Legend coup parting out(SMALL INTERIOR PART $5.00&UP)

$ave ,$ave , $ave .I have 93 legend coup parts i have r side widow regulator ,chrome window trim ,ac parts ,oem amps , door locks , out side mirrors ,type 2 parts ,ecm 91 and 93 type 2 , key switch , trunk lock, front rocker panels , cv joints , tailm lights , bumper reinforcement, hood latch , window switches , wire harness , a horn button , hornes ,seat parts , black door panels and rear door panels , doors,window glasses , glove boxes , rear widow switches , i got part i dont know the name of ,(SMALL INTERIOR PARTS FROM $5.00 AND UP ),ready to go - pay for the item ,shipping and handling.I take paypal (I have never sold a part someone needed to return) .so let me know,You can call 786 399 9472 ask for linx (please no questioners only people ready to buy ).some of you would like to know what happen to this type 2 -I sent $15000.00 on this car and the day after i painted it some one backed in to me so I got another one dont want to send any more money on this one wife is mad.Thanx jahlinx blessup my paypal [email protected]

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dr seat

Blood Riot said:
Linx, I think it would be a good idea to post what happened to the car, overheat, rear end? 1/4 end? front end? stuff like that, so people can get an idea of what you have and what you dont have. Just a suggestion.

EDIT: I need the driver's side Seat, can you e-mail me pics or post them? [email protected]
the seat has major damage but works fine,will send picture ,thanx jahlinx blessup

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
intake

hotlavaflow said:
What does that mean? Wouldn't you have to ask questions b4 you buy? How much for the Type II intake manifold? If it's a 5-speed I also need the flywheel.
sorry about that anwser i may have another intake let me check in my warehouse get back to you ,thanx jahlinx blessup

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
frantinez63 said:
If you have the passenger side seat heater element (if the coupe is an LS)....I could use that. It's built into the seat bottom and back.

Let me know. Thanks.
i have a coupe can you send me a picture or some way to know what Im taking off,thanx jahlinx blessup

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Blood Riot said:
Linx, I think it would be a good idea to post what happened to the car, overheat, rear end? 1/4 end? front end? stuff like that, so people can get an idea of what you have and what you dont have. Just a suggestion.

EDIT: I need the driver's side Seat, can you e-mail me pics or post them? [email protected]
for some reason pictures wont send ,sorry jahlinx blessup

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
ecm/ecu

jahlinx said:
I'm sorry if i do sell it i'm going to sell eng,ecm,wire harenss together,but i dont think i will,thanx jahlinx blessup[/QU a i have one listed on ebay ,with all the numbers ,check that ouyt it may be helpfull,thanx jahlinx blessup

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
yes

seattlelegend said:
I would like the ignition switch and that black plastic housing that holds the TCS switch on the left side of the dash. Let me know if you have the parts and how much.
i have the two parts what about $75 plus shipping need zip for shipping fee,thanx jahlinx blessup

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
yes

maracura91 said:
Greetings, do you have the complete fuel delivery system from inside the tank. i just bought a coupe and the fuel doesnt register on the guage.i dont need the pump but if its included thats fine too.
i have it ,its all ane part inside the tank, i have one oem part $100.00 plus shipping.a word to the wise the dealer wants $350.00 wholesale and the aftermarket doesnt not pump 42 pounds and thats $175.00.you need this part by acura oem part...thanx jahlinx blessup

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.