Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Accura revs at idle, the rpms go up and then down. Also while at a dead stop, the car doesn't just hesitate at a dead stop, you literally have to push the pedal to the floor to get it to move. Then once it is rolling, and shifts into 2nd gear, it goes. I am very confused about how to check the fluid level in the transmission. I keep getting different answers from different sources. Would anyone know where I could get a copy of the owners manual? If anyone can give me some accurate information, I would certainly appreciate it.

Thea

·
Registered
80 Posts
My Accura revs at idle, the rpms go up and then down. Also while at a dead stop, the car doesn't just hesitate at a dead stop, you literally have to push the pedal to the floor to get it to move. Then once it is rolling, and shifts into 2nd gear, it goes. I am very confused about how to check the fluid level in the transmission. I keep getting different answers from different sources. Would anyone know where I could get a copy of the owners manual? If anyone can give me some accurate information, I would certainly appreciate it.

Thea
Hi,
your first topic with your idle jumping and less power I cannot answer. Maybe the fuel filter.
To check the transmission fluid level is with engine off. That is typical to japanese cars.

Greetings
Ralph

1 - 2 of 2 Posts