Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
14,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1993 LS coupe 6mt, i bought it a few months ago from ohio.
So far i've put in a Injet Cold air intake (just filter, TCS doesn;t let the pipe fit any ideas let me know),jdm headlight cluster with black bazel, koni shocks, Eibock ground controll springs, Alpine Type R speakers and working on getting a type R amp and a new deck, custom two tone leather seats.
images can be found at:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2116465753&mode=guest

couldn't find how to post pic right into post. since pics taken, i have leveled the suspention and did an alignment, and tinted the windows 20% all around look great!, planning on repainting the whole car and repairing all the rust, also i wanted to get rid of the front bumper turn signals (just use the ones the jdm cluster) and smoke out the tail lights, also carbon fiberhood and i was wondering if any one has ever thought of a carbon fiber trunk 94/95 style with the brake light any ideas let me know. other then that i love car but have been having clutch problems. hope you guys like the car.

· Banned
14,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
172k, it was working great but a month ago the slave blew and now a few days ago it feels like my clutch got softer but still has the same pressure and doesn't grip as well as before and most times when i shift it smells of clutch, and it fells like its going to stall when i just shift gears.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
use tinypic.com

I cant view your album do to my security or something.

anyways the carbon trunk has been brought up but didnt go through.

carbon fiber hood would look neat. you look like you know what you are doing and keeping her clean so keep up the good work!!

Post pics for me please!! Plus i wanna see you lowered on GS rims.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
goes to mapquest to see where highland park is...........!!!

your linkage may not be adjusted good enough..
no bled enough.

· Registered Abuser
551 Posts
legend clutch problem=pain in the ass + $$$. i had a similar problem to what you described and am still in the process of getting her back together. first it was the throwoutbearing. so i figured, as long as im gonna take the trans apart might as well get a new clutch kit its about time for one anyway. new clutch=new or resurfaced flywheel(1-2 days in machine shop). when i took teh trans apart the only remains of the tbearing were 2 rings and a clump of ball bearings in a greasy mold. the rest distintigrated or some sh*t (crazy). the clutch cylinder blew along with the slave (crazy crazy)...both replaced. when bleeding the clutch, still got no pressure. then found that the clutch damper was misaligned and kept popping back out everytime you pump the clutch. which leads me here now looknig for a new one. also while all this was going on, i found out my front axle boots were spittin grease everywhere, and i needed a new cat gasket. also there is no space to work, everythnig is jam packed. the first 5-6 months of having this car was great, i was lovin life. but soon as one problem occurs, they keep rollin rollin rollin. its all good though, she should be back on the streets soon enough. let me know how yours turns out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.