Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be worth a looksee :thumbsup:

1993 Acura Legend L Coupe - 2nd owner car - w/ 67K ...WOW!

1993 Acura Legend L Coupe - 2nd owner car - w/ 67K ...WOW! - $7200 (Charlotte, NC)

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-04-13, 2:55PM EDT

Up for your consideration is a NEO CLASSIC - 1993 ACURA LEGEND L COUPE. They just don't make them like this anymore...check out the power rear pocket windows. This Coupe has less than 67,000 original miles on it. Yes!!! You heard me correctly less than 67K on it documented. The are no dents, dings, or major scratches anywhere on this car. The paint is in very good condition. Equally as impressive is the interior as there are no tears, rips, sun fading, or major cracks in the leather. Its garage kept. Mechanically the car is very sound and can be driven anywhere. No disappointments on this one. You will never find another COUPE in this condition with this kind of mileage EVER! The car is Emerald Green with dark Camel Leather interior. Other features include, Power windows, Power steering, Powers locks, Power Driver's Seat, Cold blowing AC, Factory AM/FM cassette system and 6 CD changer in the trunk. The Engine is a Type II - 3.2L V6 PFI SOHC 24 V and she Getz!!! This car has not been modified in any way and comes completely stock. Everything in this car works as it should. The reason for selling this car is because I need to buy a truck with more space. Please do not call with solicitations or trades - only serious inquiries and offers. Thank you in advance. Contact: Brian #980-253-8162

• This item has been posted by-owner.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 640930088

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Canterbury Green like mine. I still think this is the best color in the G2 Coupe arsenal. Only came in 1993.

·
Registered
619 Posts
"You will never find another COUPE in this condition with this kind of mileage EVER! The car is Emerald Green with dark Camel Leather interior."

the only thing that scares me about this is that the person selling this car doesn't seem to really know anything about the car. Emerald Green?! Dark Camel Leather!!!! i'm scared that the first owner babied this car, this dude got it and didn't know what he had and didn't take care of it as well. who knows though? someone in Charlotte wanna go check this out?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Where's antik? Ben, this has got your name all over it!
I think Ben was looking for a Sherwood 6-Speed, but I may be wrong.

StevieRay, your pearl coupe is stunning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts