Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 legend LS, someone cut my driver highbeam light adaptor and remove my battery. I purchase the adaptor, bulb, and battery and had them replaced-only to discover that now my vehicle has no power or is getting no power what so ever. No lights come on nor is there any sound when you open the doors, however the horn will sound off on its on. If anyone has any suggests what I should do next please let me know before I turn to a dealership for help.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Greetings and Welcome Aboard !

Hmm, presupposed your batterie is ok and has enough power. Did you check the Main Fuse Box (Engine)? Inside the fuse box, there is a spec 120A fuse No. 31. Here a pic... Fuse Box Engine. You can see the fuse Box, when you opend your hood and if you are standing in front of the car facing the engine. The Fuse Box is on the right side next to the batterie. -Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's Alive

I replace the battery fuse and it came alive. Now all I have to do is figure out why it is making this ticking sound while driving. Do you have any suggestions on this problem? If so please let me know.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
AcuraGirl337 said:
I replace the battery fuse and it came alive. Now all I have to do is figure out why it is making this ticking sound while driving. Do you have any suggestions on this problem? If so please let me know.
Hmm, a ticking sound during driving? Does it sounds 'Tick Tick'? From where do you hear that sound? From the Engine? Do you hear that ticking noise more after being accelerated during idle or driving? The more you accelerate the more it ticks? I wouldn't worry about that. That's quite normal. The reason is: Our Legends contains a "Automatic Adjusting Valves", called "Hydro Valves Self Adjusting". That needs no maintenance. I mean, that's a typical hydraulic lifter noise, a ticking or clicking that is heard at idle and speeds up with the engine. Not more ! Don't worry, that´s quite normal. -Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.