Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a pretty nice day out today in Valley Forge, PA, so I decided to take a spin up through Valley Forge National Historic Park and take a few pics .. Enjoy!

The new Remus (Thanks Shad!!)

-Dave

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
DAMN that thing is nice. is it lowered?? how does that exhaust sound and how much did u get it for?? thanks a bunch. Love the ride.

--cody

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I love it

Nice

I just love it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys .. Thanks a lot for the props!

Cody - The Remus is excellent .. I paid around $520 for it including shipping. I was in a small group buy a couple weeks ago. The sound is almost stock, but you can hear it a little bit when you get on it. I am very pleased. As far as lowering, I have Ground Controls / Koni's, and it's dropped around 2" all the way around.

LegendZ - I'm definately going to try!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very nice coupe.... and clean looking too... I wish my Chrome GS rims were still chrome like that:(

But its a tight ride for sure.:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the props guys!! For those attending the Tri-State meeting at Bear Mountain next weekend, you'll get to see it .. I'll have it all shined up and ready to go :)

I'll keep the pictures coming in from time to time .. When I find wonderful backgrounds like these, I just have to get pics of my car there .. So don't worry, the pictures won't stop ..

·
Registered
629 Posts
perfection, perfection, perfection !!!!, I've been staring at those pics for almost an hour. That is exactly the vision I had for my coupe. I hope you don't mind that the profile pic is now the wall-paper on my computer.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Dave, you make me sick! :mad:

Ok so im lying. :)
Everytime I see it it looks better!
I WANT TO GO HOME!!! heh
For those folks who dont know the story, before I got my coupe I had my eyes/paws set on Dave's which at the time belonged to some guy down in Long Island. I had the money ready and all, but just had to sell my sedan. Well, as it turns out, I couldnt sell the sedan fast enough so Dave got the black 6 spd and I found the Milano Red 6 spd. Oh yeah, and Dave originally lived in the same small town as I back in NY. Talk about irony!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts