Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I request help in assessing the fair value of the 93 Legend 4 Dr (L or LS) automatic with low mileage.. what would be a fair price to pay for this vehicle please?

I am new to Acura's and don't know if it is a L or LS model yet. I read some of the posts here ie. overheating issues etc and wondered if this is a good addition to the family. I have a V6 98 Camry which we love and hoped that the Acura would do as well. Any other issues we should be aware or cautious of given it is over 15 yrs old?

What should I be checking out beforehand to determine any work required. Sorry for the newb questions.

Thanks in advance!!

·
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming
2,260 Posts
I request help in assessing the fair value of the 93 Legend 4 Dr (L or LS) automatic with low mileage.. what would be a fair price to pay for this vehicle please?

I am new to Acura's and don't know if it is a L or LS model yet. I read some of the posts here ie. overheating issues etc and wondered if this is a good addition to the family. I have a V6 98 Camry which we love and hoped that the Acura would do as well. Any other issues we should be aware or cautious of given it is over 15 yrs old?

What should I be checking out beforehand to determine any work required. Sorry for the newb questions.

Thanks in advance!!
ya mean this one?

1991 Acura Legend LS 4 door - Grey/Blue

notta bad lookin car. Read through the stickied threads at the top of the forums and you'll have a better understanding of an Acura

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave. Thanks for the reply but the one I am looking at is a 93 Legend. 4 dr a family friend may sell. I tried going over the stickies but there is a wealth of info. Was hoping one of the resident experts could part some advice on what I should expect on this older car.

Chapman, what would you say your 93 is worth and what should I be looking for in terms of repairs. They did the timing belt recently. Anything else?

BTW, what is the main differences between a L and LS?

Thanks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.