Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just given a pair of JDM headlights for my 93 legend sedan.

Can anybody tell me how to install these lights? Also, how would I install the fog lights since the headlights are JDM. Is this a major modification.

Is it possible to run the high and low beams into the same socket since the other socket is for the fog lights.

Also, can someone explain to me how would I install the front driver side window motor?

Once again I would appreciate anybodies help. Thank you

Once the car is looking the way I want it I'll post some pictures

·
Registered
344 Posts
I was just given a pair of JDM headlights for my 93 legend sedan.

Can anybody tell me how to install these lights? Also, how would I install the fog lights since the headlights are JDM. Is this a major modification.

Is it possible to run the high and low beams into the same socket since the other socket is for the fog lights.

Also, can someone explain to me how would I install the front driver side window motor?

Once again I would appreciate anybodies help. Thank you

Once the car is looking the way I want it I'll post some pictures
your high/low beams will be the same bulb. In other words, just one bulb is needed for high and low for the JDM one piece. The fog light will be the fog light. as for installing the window motor, you're just going to have to lurk around. I've recently done mine, and there's not much for me to say. I say when you have half a day off, open the door panel, and start looking around. trust me, if i can do it, then you can do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.