Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 92 Legend, first car too. Most beautiful darndest thing you ever saw...until there was a headgasket problem. Those damn dealership assholes- had theories ranging from coolant liquid problems to cracked radiators and potentially headgasket- but they claimed they couldnt be sure and had to run all sorts of ridiculously expensive tests...Their estimate was $8K, and another mechanic outside the dealership gave me a $6K estimate. I figured I didn't have the cash to fix the car, and not having the smarts to go actually look at Acura forums, didn't discover that this problem could be fixed. I've been itching to get another Legend ever since I made the dumbest move of my life and sold my first one.

Today I saw an advertisement for a 1993 Acura Legend LS Black on Black with 222,000 on it. The owner said it had a 1 Yr Alignment Warranty on the car's alignment, and a new front brake system installed less than 1500 miles ago. Other specs include "Michelin Luxury/Sport MXV4 Tires with more than 50% tread still unused". It's selling for 2800 and looks pretty clean from the photos.

VIN # JH4KA7665PC019211

With so many miles on the car, I am worried about whether or not this is a good investment. I know Acuras last forever, but still it's a lot of miles. Any ideas/suggestions guys? :confused:

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics

Alright, here goes. Hopefully it works as I've never posted photos before. The pictures were from the Craigslist advertisement, and weren't big to begin with. Yeah 220K is a bit over the top, I think I might hop over to the sales section and take a look, thanks man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.