Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ChrisK, anyone know how much cost estimate to put a 94/95 front bumper on a 93 coupe? How much for the bumper and where to look. thanks

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
In Hawaii it is pretty hard to find used parts since we really don't have salvage yards to buy from. However, brand new through PFluegar, it was about $199 for the lower lip, $300 (If I remember correctly) for the bumper cover) and about $45 for each foglight insert. It was less than $600 I believe for the whole deal (Unpainted), but my insurance covered it. Try those online salvage yards or Acura of Augusta or something.

G

·
It seems like just about everyone that did this, did it because of some insurance thing. Just get someone to crash into the front of your car ;).

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
The parts used to retail for approx. $500. Then add for paint.
Contact Acura of Augusta 1-800-736-6818. I priced a used 1995 Cpe front bumper assy shipped from CA to MA a couple of years ago at $450.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Front bumper conversion.

I have a 93 LS Coupe- which will go into the body-shop for the same bumper conversion Monday AM. Can't wait!
First, thanks for all the good info and help from guys on the Forum- a great resource truly!
Regarding the parts- I was able to get 20% discount off the list from my local Acura dealer, Tustin Acura. So the prices reflect that reduction. New parts only.
Front Bumper Cover 350.00
Lower Trim 80.00
Fog Light Covers (2) 14.00/ea
That is all you need for the bumper change-out. The new parts bolt right up. Prices from memory- sorry, I'm at the office. Of course this is not including any painting. I also bought the following:
OEM Turn Signals (2) 73.00/ea
OEM Corners (2) 37.00- off Ebay!
Good luck. I will hopefully have pics of the finished product soon.
Mark
93 LS Coupe- soon to be a 93.5 LS Coupe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.