Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this was answered 150 times already but, are you ready here we go,,,,

Are 94 & 95 Gs sedans the exact same car, are there any differences besides the year?

Was Acura giving everyone one last chance to have a Legend GS before they went to the RL?

How would that third tail light in the trunk (95 LS) look on a sedan? corny, stupid, out of place, fweaky, cool, sweet,nice, classy or out right dumb...?

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
RenoG said:
I don't know if this was answered 150 times already but, are you ready here we go,,,,

Are 94 & 95 Gs sedans the exact same car, are there any differences besides the year?

Was Acura giving everyone one last chance to have a Legend GS before they went to the RL?

How would that third tail light in the trunk (95 LS) look on a sedan? corny, stupid, out of place, fweaky, cool, sweet,nice, classy or out right dumb...?
I don't understand your question? Are you talking about the rear break light on top of the back lid? I thought all legends have it :confused:

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
The integrated brake light in the trunk lid was only available on coupes 94-95. The Trunks wont match, so it would be an expensive job to get one custom installed in there. It also might look odd if you already have a "Wing" on your car.

94-95GS where the only Sedans that carried the TypeII engine (230HP, also the 6-speed manual, previously only found on the 93-95 coupes of all trims). It also carried Traction Control, and a suspension off the coupe edition, the front grille was painted the same body color as well.

I don't know of any differences exisiting in between the 94-95GS Sedans. (Someone might know more, ChrisK, LegendGS?)

The "Last Chance" to boost sales was actually the SE edition (94-95 or just 95 I believe), basically it fell in between the L, and LS in options.

The proper order is:
L, LL (L w/Leather), SE, LS, GS for Sedans

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas, Yes I was referring to the built in third light on the trunk like the 95 coupe. I know they wont fit a sedan due to the cut/style of the tail lights and what ever else, I was just woundering if that trunk was modified too fit how would it look, dig.

As far as the features of the Legends I'm well versed, hence the past 150 post breaking down the differences of all Legends made, I just wanted to know if the 95 GS is a carbon copy of the 94 that's all.

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Yeah, as far as I know, the '95 GS is identical to the '94. Same thing with all of the other trim lines.

Only difference in '95 was the SE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts