Acura Legend Forum banner

94 Acura Legend LS $400 NY

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  91LS 3.5 
#1 ·
yeah basically..i blew the headgasket..i tried to do the job myself but stopped after i couldn't take off the the Y pipe from the heads so the motor basically looks taken apart...the car has no front bumper...the support frame that headlights are connected to needs to be pulled out a lil bit due to minor accident and passenger headlight bracket broke so the headlight will need to be replaced...other than that...car is in good condition...Type F interior in good condition...LS wheels look okay...everything is okay...body in good shape...
let me know

#2 ·

this is the car...just minus the front bumper...and click the pics to make them bigger...

well the car is in my mothers driveway and she says if its not gone within a week that shes junking it...so if no one needs this..it'll definitely be junked in a week or so...

#3 ·
Well i cant get the whole car but i am looking for a few parts. I need a new trunk lid and you say your type f interior is pretty good so id need to check it out and see what i need. If you want to part it out let me kno i live in NJ like 10 min from the GWB PM me. thanks

#7 ·
yo seriously...
$400 is a steal of a deal for this...and i'm not touching one part on this car...the only thing im doing is pushing it out the driveway so the towtruck could pick it up lol
so it's either someone could get this car and part it out themself or put the money and put it back together...but next week its gonna be goneeee unless someone gets it

#9 ·
I would buy this car in a second if it was closer to Michigan. Sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.