Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the standard dealer-installed or factory-installed accessories on the 94 'L' Coupe Model?

I was reading this thread, and I was shocked to know my 'L' is supposed to have foglights? Though dealer-installed means, it doesn't have to have it, but if the dealer puts it on there, then it's a dealer-installed accessory? So, the L doesn't come with it factory installed only the LS?

G

·
None of the models came with factory installed headlights. It is something that you had to request from the dealer.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
All options were dealer installed. This included: foglamps, mudguards, mats, gold kit, CD player, moonroof visor, and keyless entry. On the 1993-95 LS Coupes there was a 16 inch alloy application. I do not know if this was a mfgr spec change or an option.

G

·
None of the models came with factory installed headlights. It is something that you had to request from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SpeedDemon said:
thanks for the info, and I think u mean factory FOGLIGHTS not, headlights. It's all Good, I got the point .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts