Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well as much as I hate to do this, it's time to retire my baby. This legend has a clean body and no rust. It is gold in color. It is on its second engine and tranny. This car DOES HAVE A BLOWN HEADGASKET. It is still drivable but on occasion does overheat. It needs some work on the engine, I was gonna part it out since everything else on this car is in pretty good shape. If you want to part it out, and want to drive it home have at it. I don't have the time or the room. It is drivable and has not overheated in about 8 months so the gasket leak is very small but has all the signs of a blown headgasket. I live in southern california. I drove it recently from SoCal to Sacramento and had no problem even with the headgasket problem. I will post pictures in a couple days or shoot me your email and I will email them to you. Please don't pm me if you are looking for parts as I will only sell the entire car. If there is no interest I will just donate the car to charity and take the tax write off. Make me an offer or if you have something intersting to trade, I would also consider doing that. Just let me know.

Thx
Dan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts