Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its been a minute since I have been on the boards and Im sad to say that I totalled my baby 12 hours after getting a Type II engine implant. Well I still have the original engine out of my baby, its been sitting in my garage for about two years now and I need to move it. I have had the seals (top & bottom) replaced and new water pump installed and while I was driving my baby home (from the shop) the head gasket went. The car was shut down and never restarted until the transplant was done, so that I would not warp the heads. The original engine had 125,000 miles on it and is in great condition. If anyone is looking for a spare engine or a project engine here you go. All it needs is a new head gasket and to be installed and you should be ready to go. I am located in the Great State of Maryland and have no way to transport the engine so you will have to come and get it. It is wrapped in shrink wrap and on a pallet. Im not looking to break the bank for the engine and Im even open to barting (Auto Stereo system (double din) and speakers for an 96 Honda Accord, aftermarket parts for 96 Honda Accord or 450.00 cash. Like I said Im not trying to break the bank, just make room in the garage for more un-neccessary stuff. You can hit me at [email protected] (and its rd the number 1 [email protected]) with any questions you might have.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts