Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Please tell me what offer should I make for this car:
1995 LS Sedan AUTO
45125 miles
green color
good condition
asking price 19,255

I'm going tomorrow morning to see this car. KBB also gives the same price. Is that a good price or should I haggle??

What do you all think? Please let me know
thanks!:confused:

·
Registered
270 Posts
ALWAYS haggle.... Never pay ticket price !!!

A good deal is whatever you think is fair !!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I use Edmunds.Com, I represents Values much better than infalted KBB's.

private party sticker/options:
http://home.pacbell.net/futurex1/sticker.jpg

1995 Legend LS Sedan Value
Private Party $13,569
Dealer Retail: $15,723
This takes into account region adjustment, options, color, and miles.

I think that price is way too high, specifically for a NON-GS.
I had entered numbers for a 95Coupe LS which were about $16,000.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I would pay $13k

I know its worth more its just there are alot more out there when ur in that price range, I mean i could understand if it were 6 speed or coupe, but what really sets this car apart from the 91's that can be had for 4k. Dont get me wrong theyre sweet rides just I dont think it worth it in 2002. Before i quit my job I was thinking to get car in 14k-20k and seen 2000tl,cl,97 supra,97m3, 97'528,98'Q45, In December my uncle bought a 97'ls400for only $17k.but i gues u should do whatever makes u happy cause ur gonna be the one that lives with it.:)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
jmckell said:
Punch him in the face and steal his jacket :D
Thats the same thing i'll do. :D :D Just try to negotiate with the seller to give you a much better price or just keep looking because sooner or later, the right car will show up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
There's a world of difference between a well maintained one owner low mileage Legend and a high mileage car which has been through auction and who knows where. A fair price is what a seller and buyer agree on. I agree that the same car with a 6 speed would be worth much more. They are rare and incredibly desirable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts