1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got lucky......had to replace all 4 of mine.....went to the dealer and they "just happened" to have a set of 4 that had been sitting on their shelf for sometime and sold them to me for $45 for all 4.....just to get rid of them. Check at your local dealer first....never know what they may have......Ron

·
MostWanted!
144 Posts
seriously...

do we even NEED the mudflaps?

i think the RL looks better without the flaps :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Seriously, those of us who own Pearl White RL's and don't live in a desert kingdom find they come in handy in keeping the car clean. Not only for keeping rain, mud, slush etc off the sides and rear quarter panels it also helps cut down on paint chips caused by rocks and things picked up and thrown by the tires. Paint chips and dings are a PITA to repair with 3-stage paint.

·
MostWanted!
144 Posts
Seriously, those of us who own Pearl White RL's and don't live in a desert kingdom find they come in handy in keeping the car clean. Not only for keeping rain, mud, slush etc off the sides and rear quarter panels it also helps cut down on paint chips caused by rocks and things picked up and thrown by the tires. Paint chips and dings are a PITA to repair with 3-stage paint.
true that....i agree about the slush and rocks bit...

im running my RL for 3 years now with no mud flaps (they were sold without them) and ive had no paint issues...

yes when it does rain, the body sides does tend to get a bit dirtier...but then so does the whole body itself :)

i guess its a functionality thing...

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go to Acuraoemparts.com. The part numbers for the 96 splash guards are 08P08-SZ3-200 and 08P09-SZ3-200. $24.80 each.
thanks a lot man i've searched & searched to no avail until now!!! car just went into the paint shop today & i definitely wanted some now i'm set!!! thanks again bro.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.