Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey evryonje

i got my ninth grade dance tonite and we rented at stretch excurisoun that fits 25 people im really excited!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
borntohoop said:
hey evryonje

i got my ninth grade dance tonite and we rented at stretch excurisoun that fits 25 people im really excited!
9th Grade!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
513 Posts
try this on for size...

man that's nothing (not trying to outshine anyone or anything) but for my 9th grade dance me n my buds had a huge ass limo party bus like a charter bus that was custom made into a limo interior (it fit like 30-40), 10th grade we had a navigator limo, 11th grade (this year) we all (like 9-10 of us) rented a hummer for ourselves n rolled up with a hummer fleet to the dance (jr prom) next year my mom is renting 3 or 4 helicopters to land us on top of the hotel for our senior prom....what a way to make a lasting impression your senior year huh?

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
Re: try this on for size...

94legendsedan said:
man that's nothing (not trying to outshine anyone or anything) but for my 9th grade dance me n my buds had a huge ass limo party bus like a charter bus that was custom made into a limo interior (it fit like 30-40), 10th grade we had a navigator limo, 11th grade (this year) we all (like 9-10 of us) rented a hummer for ourselves n rolled up with a hummer fleet to the dance (jr prom) next year my mom is renting 3 or 4 helicopters to land us on top of the hotel for our senior prom....what a way to make a lasting impression your senior year huh?
It's amazing how people waste more and more money every year to try and impress people. There is life after prom, save your money. Although I can't say too much since I worked for a limo company in high-school and brought 4 of them for prom. What a waste of money. I'm glad prom only happens once.

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Re: try this on for size...

94legendsedan said:
Well, hate to break this to you, but looks like its all downhill from there. ;) Better take up skydiving or something. :D

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
i didn't go to prom :eek: . waste of money imo. don't see a big fuss about it. whoop-dee-doo!!!! but hey, choppers are pretty **** bling bling. more the power to you. let's hope it gets you some. hehhee.. j/k man. enjoy it. you're the big man now, but when you're freshman at college.. you the lil guy again. hehe... ;) :p

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
*singing extreamly off key* baby take my hand, I will be your man, something something something, something something romance, on the dance floor. *stops singing* Don't mind me, I'm bored and piss drunk off of boredom.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Wow, you were borntohoop recently:D

·
Registered
541 Posts
dang 94legend. u must have lots of money to rent all that stuff. i thought it hurt when we spent 70 per person (11 people) in a stretch limo. helicopters? doubt it. i was watching the Cosbys and they rented a helicopter, and their dates got pissed caus their hair was all messed up and a few threw up. but good luck if u can pull it off!! sounds great!

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
SPOILED ASSED RICH KIDS...j/k. naw i drove my legend to prom. but i went stag so it didnt matter. it really didn't matter because i got some butt that next week from this girl that was freakin me one the floor and was this close - from getting this other that i had a huge crush on but her BF was cockblockin. naw i'd known her for a while but it's cool.

NO HELICOPTERS SAVE THAT MONEY FOR INCEDENTALS IN COLLEGE AND **** LIKE THAT. what a gross display of excess money. :p

live it up kid cause your gonna have to make yourown money ina couple of years

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
JJJ784 said:
i didn't go to prom :eek: . waste of money imo. don't see a big fuss about it. whoop-dee-doo!!!! but hey, choppers are pretty **** bling bling. more the power to you. let's hope it gets you some. hehhee.. j/k man. enjoy it. you're the big man now, but when you're freshman at college.. you the lil guy again. hehe... ;) :p
well said the bigger you get the harder you fall

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW: IM NOT HATING

MORE POWER TO YOU BRUH HANDLE YOURS AND I HOPE YOU GET SOME CAUSE WAISTED MONEY AND NO ASS IS HURTFUL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts